Saturday, January 29, 2011

going.

I'll be back home tonight! I'm superbly excited! muahaha!!! Crazily excited!!!!

Works during cny this year :

1)Spanish dance song for mid term! C'mon!!!!!! *God, how I hate practical*
2At least 10 pages of report for Prof. Tan.
3)read up TITAS for mid term!
4)practice new song for contemp. class and upcoming performance. *sighhhhh*
5)Bring grandma to wet market every morning. *this thingy practically is a reponsibility ever since i got my license. *but me likey to go*


I can't wait to get home and show mummy my new clothes I bought here! LOL... mua first time not spending more than one thousand on CNY clothes!!! muahaha... Daddy's so proud of me!!! I tell you guys, the clothes here seriously nice and cheap weyh!!! *in condition where you shop* I used to get MNG ROXY MCKY ESPRIT and so on so forth. But this time right, I tak beli!! Muahaha!!! Believe me!!!
wait... I got one mini from Esprit la. I tak tahan mah. But, just ONE!! :)

When I'm back from cny. I've to stop buying clothes. omgness... seriously I have to stop!!! Influenced by my coursemates!! ewwww..... My coursemates memang pandai buy and eat ho liao wan. omgness!!! XD


"went to visit my sister. I remembered my dad told me i did a good job taking care of her and sent her to the hospital. But...good it seems, is not enough."


Status written by teen hau. My foster brother who study in Kampar. The one that lost his sister just months ago. If you're reading this. Please stay strong and live life for her!! 加油! ILY!!!






ps : I can't wait to get home and smell the aroma of my ROOM! Grrrr >

No comments: