Sunday, January 16, 2011

16-01-11

Omgness!! We meet him like in person again!!! He walked passed by J&co. while me and kah hui were having ice cream yogurt! omgness!!! me actually followed him until outside weyh.... So regret didn't call him for the first time. But who knows that he walked back to the restaurant again!!! This time I dah pandai!! I panggil Bobby twice then he turn back!! Omgness!!!! He actually turn his head back and look for us!! haha...

He asked for our names again!! Omgness!! Again!!! He ASKED FOR OUR NAME!!! And the best part is, He sat down and had a quick chat with us!!! Omgness!!! Extreme happiness!!! Haha... crazy right?? He's like an international pianist! I memang salute him! :)

Ouh yea, Did I meantion that he reached out his hand and shake our hands? haha.... He said he'll come back and perform again! Weee~~~
_______________________________________________________________________

Done with the extreme happy part, now with the sad part pulak. ishhh...

someone over there lost something that I bought. If you remember what I said to you earlier, you should have taken good care of it. I've once told you that whatever things that I buy, It means something to me. To someone there, Remember the perfume story that I told you the other day?? sighh~

To someone, I'm extremely sad weyh. I've never get the chance to wear it. Now, U've lost it. sighh... its not the matter of money, its the matter of the "meaning" of getting it. sighh...

Btw, The person that we met was BOBBY CHEN!!!! weee~~~

till then.

No comments: