Friday, January 21, 2011

Pictures. :)

Mua can feel the tiredness of having only 3 hours sleep after one day. goshh... I was like zombying thru arts school today. Mua woke up early to do laundry and straight I dragged myself up to practice room!! Grrrr><.. Meeting was at 1pm, san promised me to get me lunch, but she was late, so ended up to have lunch after the meeting. Thanks for buying me lunch, san!! Muacks!!


Mua promised u guys with pictures kan? Nahhh......



The ultimate second baby! Love love love it till max!!!






_____________________________________________________________________



Dato' Johari salleh with azmeer! :)


Dato Johari and mua la!

______________________________________________________________________
I still love my myvi!!













Till then, peeps!

Ps : itsbeenamonthssinceilastsatdownwithyouforaproperdinner. when?

No comments: