Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Decision made. :)

I'll be having 4 months break starting from May 2011 onwards. Decision made by myself after so many days of thinking what should I do during that 4 months.

Mua will be staying in Penang due to some reasons.

Reason #1 : I wanna spend time with grandaunt here.
Reason #2 : Piano lesson! I cannot afford to miss 4 months' lesson! kan?
Reason #3 : Theory class! Grrrr... ><'
Reason #4 : Explore Penang?? idk yet!! :)

The main reason I stay in Penang is my grandaunt. It's been years since I last saw her. I was shocked to see her lose so much weight after battling with her sickness. My heart ached whenever I see her. She can't sleep well, she can't eat well and she can't really remember everyone. hmmm..... That's the main reason I wanna stay in penang. cannot afford to lose anyone kut? hmmmm....

I appreciate each and everyone around me these days. Mua don't wanna do stuffs that I'll regret. so, forgive and forget. :)


ouh yea, me just done writing love story's chorus part. That thing actually took me an hour to finish!! omgness!! and that's only 8 bars?? ehhh... with perfection, ok? I write and draw with ruler! Muahaha..... I like things to be neat. :)


till then. :)

No comments: