Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home

Home. There's the place where I will be for the next few days. Omgness!!!


Mood : LOVE STORY!!!


my GETHA!! How I miss you!!! arhhhhh!!!


My sony!!! How i miss pressing you for channelsss!!!!! arhhhh.....

My apple!! How I miss playing you!!!

And most of all!! My fridge!! How i miss opening you for fun just to stare at the foods grandma arranged!!!

wait wait.. my AIR-COND!!! How can live without you!

Weeee!!!!!finally! I'm gonna celebrate cny at HOME!!! arhhhh..... This time, with family and friends. Not with relatives. ahhh.... after so many years! :)

We might get our mid term piece before cny. sighhh... I'm gonna stick with piano for the whole cny again! ahhhh....

takper.... aku nok balik rumoh dohh!!! ahhhhh..... u guys there! Feel free to come my house yea! :). I'm in superb good mood now after having coffee!! haha.... no mood for aural tmrw!! Wee wee wang!!!! :P:P

*shake shake shake*

Teng, U better come back kemaman when u see this post! I miss you like HELL!!!!
Yu, U better stay at kuantan until the day i go n find u!!! ahhhhh!!!!
Harmin, U biatch! U stay where u r until i go grab ur boobs!!!
everyone! Can't wait to be home. that's for sure!

okay, I miss home now. I miss teasing mummy! haha... She's always the one whom I teased till she stop talking! haha... how bad am I as a daughter? wait... in a good way, ok?? haha.... The ultimate daddy who loves her alot, lets me buy new clothes without complaining me spending so much. Love him till MAX!!! Muacks!!!

ahhh... its 1am now. I'm still hype. goshh... I'm having morning class at 8am tmrw! I'm soooo becoming a ZOMBIE like again? takper... for the sake of home, I'd wake up early!!!


Till then, peeps! xoxo!!

No comments: