Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm going home.


Yeap. The title says it all. I'm going home after one month of suffering here. Today is a really crucial day. I received the ultimate mid term exam score. Sighhh.... Always received it with my face turning from smiley to worry. ewww..... tak suka! Spanish Dance, that's the title for this mid term. I've gotto conquer it within 2 weeks?? Damn.... 4 pages. It's short, but its difficult. :(

ahhh.... How I miss home. Looking back at the photos me, daddy and mummy took during our Trip last month. ewww... How I miss japan too!!! :'(! The foods!! The people there! arhhh.... This is just too crazy!! This August! Mua wanna go again!!! C'mon!!


How sad it is to be so far away from your family, huh?? Me start to miss home already!! ahhhh... Tolong!!! Me miss home after watching some chinese new year videos posted online there on facebook. Tuuu la!!! Siape suruh mu bukak?!

Me browse through some photos me and my family took last month. ewww.... I wish to turn back time. :). My sister seriously had grown alot after joining her AFS student exchange programme.

From a shy girl, he became a girl who's actively involved in her social network now. I believe she has more international friends than me now!! ahhh... *jealous*

From an unknown girl who grows up from a small town, she's known all over already. She even have friends all the way from Aussie! And she's only 16!

From one anti facebook girl, to a superbly active girl in Facebook! Imagine she talks about how fun is facebook with those NOTIFICATION thingy going around. *slaps*. She memang use to anti facebook before she actually owns an account!! She asked me open one account for her right after she's back from Japan. apala....


From a quiet girl, to a TALKATIVE girl!! ewww.. I still like her quietness! Cuz I can bully her ma! :P... Now she's the one who talks at home, not me anymore. ewwww....


Pictures! :)



Ignore my sleepy eyes. It was 12am at KLIA that day



The crystle before leaving for Japan.



ps : I don't think she had unpack her stuff from Japan. We'll see when I'm back home this sat.

No comments: