Monday, January 3, 2011

I need exercise!

That's for sure! Burn all the fats off!! Me, officially not driving for classes anymore!!
Reason #1 : Walking is good for health
Reason#2 : Breath in O2 is seriously good for us!!
Reason#3 : Petrol nowadays expensive weyhhh!!!!
Reason #4 : Listen properly here.... I need to shed off the fats in me!!!! Grrr!!!!!!

Omgness!! Can you believe that, some stuff that happened to me last few days actually disturbed my emotion? And that's like for the very first time I couldn't control those kinda feelings. DAMN!!!

Sad factor #1 : those ppl, you just felt like slapping them again and again! You know who i meant, right??
Sad factor #2 : I've gained weight!!
Sad factor #3 : Aural class every Tuesday just makes me felt like suiciding!
Sad factor #4 : I can't eat chocos like, everyday, cuz mua need to be on diet!!
Sad factor #5 : I HATE you!!!!! Omgness!! I tak suka the way YOU treat me!!!! Like I'm a sinner falling in LOVE with YOU!! Yes!! I am saying out loud!! I just don't like it!!!!!! :'(
Sad Factor #6 : I've been FOOLED! :'(



Ifyou'rereadingthis,Ijustwannaaskyoutothinkofwhati'vedoneforyou.plsdon'ttreatmelikethisanymore.


No comments: