Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fruitful day.

Less than 3 hours sleep and less than 2 hours plan.

Omgness. I can't believe that me and my coursemate actually planned to go kl in only less than 2hours!! Thought it was a tiring yet expensive trip, but everything's worth the price! Thank God that I've made a correct decision that does not make me regret! Hallelujah!!!

Supposedly the plan was about two weeks ago. all of us planned to make a trip down to KL for assignment. Our assignment is to interview some kinda artist. But plan was canceled due to some reasons. But another coursemate of I called me up to resume the plan that we planned earlier. So, it was a seriously spontaneous trip!!! Omgness! I still can't believe wey!!

I hopped into the bus at 7.30pm yesterday and I got into the bus on 3.30pm this afternoon. And voila!! I'm back in the island again!! Goshhh....

To conclude the interview that Idid, AWESOME!! Dato' Dr Johari Salleh is the king of music arranger!! Omgness!! I really salute him weyhh!!! His works were just simply amazing!!! He's a really friendly guy who smiles alot and the way he described his past, I just love it! :)

I'm so relieved that i've done the interview. Now, comes the difficult part la!! I'm gonna finish up the 20 pages of report about this interview!!! *cross your fingers*! :)


Ouh yea!! I forgot to tell you guys!! I've finally got my very own cello. The best sound i've heard so far!! :). That thing cost daddy 1.5k. *I promise you that i'll learn well*!!

play for one more week and i'm gonna start studying edi! :)

till then. :)

ps : picturesofmuaandjoharisallehwillbeupnextpost! :)

No comments: