Thursday, January 6, 2011

The one.




He got me this from Genting. He has one in black colour. I wear this everyday, yea, seriously, everyday. Mua wear this everyday cuz it helps me throughout the day. It makes my day by reading the verse on it.


The verse :

"Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in Heaven. Give us to do your aily bread. Forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not in temptation but deliver us from evil. For the Kingdom, the power and the Glory are yours now and Forever. Amen. Matthew 6:9-16


Lead us not in temptation but deliver us from evil. I personally like this phrase. This phrase makes me think of all the consequences of the things I do.

Thanks for buying me this. I really appreciate this!!

Mua and coursemates, omgness! Non-stop happiness!!! Laughter has always been with us whenever all of us are together. Praise God. Together we face the pressure, together we face the sadness, together we had a great time!!

The trip to KL is tomorrow! Me kinda excited tho!!! Hopefully everything turns out well!!! God bless me!!








ifyou'rereadingthis,remembertowearthenecklaceIgaveyou.

No comments: