Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weeeee~~~

Grrrr!!!! My mood superbly happy till now! Omgness!!!! Haha.....

reason #1 : I've finally got a good cello teacher!! Omg!!
reason #2 : I've finally got my very own CELLO!! U heard me!!! My very own CELLO!!!!!! XD
reason #3 : I've finally found the headphone bro bought from Japan!! Weee~~ (the one he bought rosak few years ago)!
reason #4 : I've run 5 rounds non-stop!! woots!! Come break my record!! :)
reason #5 : Aku dapat discount daripada saman! From rm50 to rm20! *I should be happy for this reason, right?
reason #6 : Am finally gonna meet daddy, mummy, sis and grandma next 2 weeks! I miss them, and that's like, VERY MUCH!! :)
reason #7 : Tomorrow's my very first CELLO lesson at 2.30pm! *shake shake shake*

Hmm... Me actually found miss ong(cello teacher)'s house by myself! haha.... so happy weyh!!! Cuz I cari by my own ma! haha.... crazily happy today! IDK WHY!!! Omgness!!!! me called daddy about the cello just now. He said, where r u going to put ur cello? Then I was like.... errrr.... idk!!! haha....

weeee~~~~ Till then. :)

No comments: