Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life

Mua had quite a long conversation with lecturer today during keyboard class. Lecturer said she didn't sleep well because she's been thinking of some things that bothered her. So mua asked her what is that thingy. She said is life. yup, Life.

Life is short, appreciate it.

me felt kinda insulted when people all around usm looked down towards music students. sighh... Sad sial. Whenever I say I'm doing music course, their facial expression would change. seriously, CHANGE! sighh... sad, right??

13th of january, the first day of 2011, We meet up again. Well, its a total different feeling after not seeing you for 2 weeks. Felt awkward , right? Hmm.... its definitely a nice chat with you after so long. :)








This is Hiroshima. :). The place kena bombed during Ww2. *practically got it from sis' camera cuz she went there*




I guess I have to start studying already. I've got quite a number of things to cover. Its gonna be the fourth week soon! Omgness! Time flies.....


Till then.

No comments: