Sunday, January 2, 2011

Breath!

Hello Twenty Eleven!! It wasn't a great start for me yesterday. Heard some rumors saying about things that I don't like from a close friend of mine. Sigh...

Can't you just listen and forget what you've heard? Please don't go spread nonsense! I'm kinda tired of you talking about stuff like this. You haven't been changing ever since the day I know you. gosh.. I'm not complaining or what. I just hope that You, can change just a little bit. FML??

Me now, feeling fireworks around my head. So many things going through my mind now.

Me, not in a mood of everything now. I'm feeling sad. Mua wanna SCREAM out loud!! As loud as I can!! But, where?? I wanna cry, cry as much as I can!! But, where's the shoulder I need? Dear Lord, do tell me what to do.

Class is gonna start tomorrow. Time table, lecturers and classes are different. Totally different atmosphere to learn now. I am scare. sigh~

YOU, changed me. Whenever I am scare, YOU asked me to be strong instead of coming to see me and calm me down. When I am down, and come to complaint infront of you, YOU asked me to stay positive.

I can't do things all by myself. I am just a normal girl who needs someone beside me whenever I needed them. I wish I could just turn things back where I don't know who YOU are. Things are so complicated now.

I am TIRED. I just need someone to unburden them.

我真的很累!!:'(

No comments: