Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2nd Semester.


Yeah, that's it. Started 2nd semester and I'm facing the most crucial part of the entire course. Hell yeah I'm still in Japan mood! goshh.... I'm still yet to done with those Japan stories wey... omgness!! Lotsa things to tell. And I've decided not to describe it here. Wanna know more about it? Ask me personally! haha...

Why Music? That's what Ms Lena asked today. The "garang-est" Lecturer of the whole music department. yeah, right! haha.... At first, I don't believe what senior that us that how fierce she is until this morning! omgness~~ I can really feel the pressure and the "fierce-ness". She don't smile in the class and the words she used, SARCASTIC, man! The Questions she asked this morning made me think back right before I choose this course. Why come to degree just to be a teacher? yeap... that's what running in my mind right now! sigh~

Me myself wanted study medicine so much till everyone back in hometown knows that I'm heading towards that direction. Until I told them that I choose music as my future career, all came asking WHY?! Studying Medicine was my dream. I study so hard day and night, 8hours a day(TRUE WEYH) just to hit the goal. But, too bad, I was lead to do music by Him. I know that He got another plan for me. So, I just walked under His guidance. I take it as a challenge from Him. :)

Mua was sooo sad for a couple of months after I know that I couldn't enter a Medicine Uni due to some reasons. Mua practically blamed Him for not guiding me well. sighh....

Fine, Mua know things can't turn back now. What I hope now is, do well in my second semester! *God bless mua*




How I miss my cookie monster!! weee~~ I miss you! *hug*

No comments: