Saturday, December 4, 2010

December

yeah, its December already. gosh... time flies, eh? In just a blink of eye, we're going to wave goodbye to 2010 and say hello to 2011! Ouh yeah, its christmas month, peeps! The month that I've been waiting for, likee... ages?

Yeah, Christmas! Full of joy and tears as well. Christmas trees all over which makes my day full of enlightment whenever I see them around! Plush toys which are on sale right now, they're so damn cute!! omg!! So FLUFFY that I can die!!! omg omg omg!!!

Things to do #1, #2 and #3 are done. Now, I'm waiting for the momento to go! wee... Can't wait to go. The trip that i've been waiting for years! Hell yea!! Years!! Planned that for like years ago, and finally i've got the chance to go. Praise Lord. :)

BTW, My sony camera is officially cacat already. ishhh.... I cannot get a new one. Cuz everything's so expensive now. ewwww.... I wish that I could go and earn some money outside and buy it myself. :(

Can't wait for christmas celebration this year and new year countdown. weeee~~

till then, december pictures are coming up end of this month. yipee!!!

No comments: