Sunday, November 28, 2010

weeee...


Done with dad's annual concert. gosh... LETHARGIC , that's the only word i can describe. Mess all over when the event started at 1pm. gosh.... parents came and register, students ran here and there and most of all, the sound of crying all over the hall. omgness...
I ran all over the hall with my new pair of heels to grab those kids to line up for their performances. omg... can u imagine me on heels running here and there for lykeee 4 hours?! i mean it, 4 hours. gosh...

I'm back home for like 4 days already and I haven't get a chance to mee
t my friends yet. ewwww... No time! And They're so far away from me. and and and Baby myvi is not here. too bad... I don't have transport to go there.

pictures of the day! :)





The Heels that kills me.


Imagine me running with this pair of heels todayh.


The face after all the hard work.


The ultimate dad and I.

The one and only sis with mua.





Weee... Balloons all over!!!

Giving out balloons!


Graduation. :)


Finally, the best chocolate mint cake from awana. :)


Everything's done within 4 hours. gosh.... Thank god that everything's done now.



Next thing on the list :

#1 : send sis off to Japan.
#2 : Get myself a sweater.
#3 : Tunggu pergi Tokyo!
#4 : I can't wait for christmas.
#5 : more to come. LOL....



ps : I don't feel safe.

No comments: