Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear me.

I tak tahan wanna write this after reading my friend's blog. I just wanna keep my friends update. :)

Done recital and its the most scariest thing to do even tho I played with a partner. Thank God there's no mistakes in between!! omg.... Hands shaked all the way from the begining till the end! It was a great experience tho. :)

Watching one of the seniors playing cello accompanied by piano makes me love cello even more. I wonder when can i get my very own cello? gosh.. I've been waiting for months.

Two days later i'll be facing practical exam. Yet to start harmonizing and improvising! Goshhh.... Left only a day to do it! omg!!

I had Drama & Theatre exam this morning. The place that i sat was right the the side of the hall. Lucky me i got that place. Cuz it wasn't that cold there.

Will be going to a place that i've been logging to go with family ever since! Garhh... I can't wait to go there! I'm soooo getting a new camera and winter clothes!! omg!! Can't wait for it!

till then.

IMY.

No comments: