Monday, November 1, 2010

1.11.10

first of November, peeps!! I think I've utilized today with much purpose.

1. Went to dad's kindergarten and did some experiments.
2. Test drive Toyota Prius ( super likey this car )
3. travel alone to come back to penang.

lastly, I'm superb tired!! Tomorrow's the big day for me and part of my course mates. We'll be teaching at the kindergarten in USM. 20percent weyyy... I've gotto do it with just one shot!! Keep your fingers cross for me!! :)))

FYI, the plane journey was kinda rough. The pilot almost made me threw up in the plane. The landing was... wayyyyyy to rough... luckily tak vomit inside the plane la.. ouhh yea... one more thing... I was sooo lucky enough that my gate at KLIA was just outside. I just need to walk a small distance to reach my gate when I landed at KLIA. Thank god. :)

Books?? belum sentuh lagi. I'm gonna use the time given this week which means tomorrow, to study study and study!! ouh yea, I've gotto practice my op 79 too!! :)

Wish me luck. till then. :)

No comments: