Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sorry

Sorry. That's what i'm saying.

Orientation week and first few weeks of school here in uni were the best time in my life. yeah, I met new friends that changed me alot.

I know that I'm a really straight forwarded person. Sorry that I've offended you in anyway. The way I say or the way I did. Big sorry and yeah big sorry.

sorry. Cuz I don't wanna be the regretted one. I cherish everyone here and I try to blend with everyone. I tried to change the way I talk. I did tried very hard. And I tried to be silence. But everytime when i'm in a silence mood, everyone would come and ask, " why so emo"?

The accident that took my friend's sis' life, changed me. Changed me, to say whatever is inside my heart. The person I like, I told. The person that hates me, I ask them why. So please, do forgive me and I try to do the best i can to blend in. cuz its difficult to live in a one person's world.

you, you, you and everyone out there, I'm SORRY. *bow* I don't wanna loose any moments with everyone here. I'm sorry for the way I did nor talk. I truely am.

The way everyone talks about me, I was hurt. Truely, I was hurt and IDK what to do.

So, yeah. Tell me what I did so that i can change. Sorry that I wasn't sensitive enough to care people's feelings.

Again, I don't wanna be the regretted one. I don't wanna miss a chance to say that I cherish u guys. I really appreciate that I've known everyone here.

Wrote this with my heart. *

No comments: