Friday, November 19, 2010

Music history

Yeah, I've been hitting this subject ever since this morning and i'm still in Renaissance period. Sad huh?? Cuz i've gotto do so much research so that I won't miss any part of it. Because of this paper on the 23rd, I missed Singing-K with seniors! garhhh!! I sooo wanna go! CUZ its been so long since i last stepped into a Karaoke box! Brandon buuuuu!!!! I miss Red Box in GARDENS so much!!

Exam is coming to the end and holidays is coming. Excited and at the same time sad. Cuz I'll be leaving here and won't be seeing ____ for a month? goshh.. It seems short but, for me, its long!! I'll be flying on the 7th and only will be back a week later.

garhh.. I've gotto continue with my renaissance already!!! I'mmmmm wayyyyy to slow!! OMG!!


IMY

No comments: