Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2nd post in a day.

Yeah, I wanna write!! I just wanna write cuz i feel like writing! haha.... Mua went out with seniors for dinner at Kim Gary just now. Then they went to this game station to hit the drums. It looks fun tho, but i didn't try cuz i think i'm gonna score the lowest if i try. haha..

Well, it was a really nice dinner cuz its been a long time since i ate cheese!! garhh.. how i miss cheese bake rice at Kim Gary. But I ordered baked cheese Spaghetti just now. It was awesome! :)

We had a little talk about motorist and it makes me think of my friend's sister who just passed away last week. Sighh... He and I are quite close with each other where we contacted each other like, always?

The other day, I sent a text, asking how's his life. Then only I know that his sister got into a very serious accident. I prayed for her recovery, but too bad, She couldn't survive the second operation. I was shocked to see the wall post. Everyone's saying RIP at her wall. I called him immediately right after I saw those post. And yeah, its true that he just lost her.

Regretted of not saying I LOVE YOU always in his life to his sister. I hereby wanna urge everyone outside, appreciate each and everyone of ur friends outside there. I LOVE YOU is just three simple words that need to be expressed out. Don't just live inside ur own world without knowing what's happening outside.

Live life, love life, love your family love your friends. :)

till then.

IMY

No comments: