Friday, November 5, 2010

:)

Someone changed my point of view about human relationship and life in a night. 3 hours talk, and voila!

2 ears and a mouth. Should have listen more rather than talk. That's what I've learn here.

The whole terrible incident that happened here, matures me. Lord Guided me throughout this path. Even though the process that I might going to go is tough, but still there are people who supports me. They are there for me to cry, shout and laugh on together.

cry through the phone and tell my friend how miserable I am doesn't help. Cuz this is the problem that I'm going to solve myself.

Change? Yeah, I will. The way I speak, the way I talk the way I'm gonna face everyone here and there.

Relationship, tough yet difficult, huh?? Its a never ending story for everyone. Cuz each and everyone grows from that matter.

sad? yeah, I am. Smile and joyful r always on my face cuz i've gotto face so many things in my life. I cannot hang a "hated" face and show my temper all over, isn't? so yea... deep inside my heart, sorrow.

couldn't deny that I hate gossips. Cuz it changes people's perspective upon smth. I'm hereby, not gonna talk about anything about anyone and anywhere!

I just feel like writing out what I feel now. no offense and I don't mean to hurt anyone.

Thanks to each and everyone out there that were there for me when i'm superbly moody and down. Thanks to you guys out there that made my day.

till then, I'm not gonna blog here until end of sem. :)

2 comments:

Japheth Lim Gene-Harn said...

What! you are not gonna blog till end of sem! hahah anyways glad you thought about it.

Maturity is not define by the things we know neither how we handle it, i always relate maturity with the ability to comprehend and to have an extensive amount of understanding =)

So if we can understand why other people are doing this to us, or someone else, then there comes the forgiving part or we could just accept it willingly. So all in all, Mature people are happy people because they know there are things happened because of these small flaws and there are not the big things in lives as much as how much God wants us to see our lives as =)

Hugs*

Catherinisme... said...

:P. Thanks genie. *hugs*