Saturday, November 20, 2010

sakit.

Gastric came to me just right after I went for swimming in the evening. Gosh... Was quite some time back since i last got gastric. Cuz I've been eating quite alot these days. *fat* OMG!!

Mua was kinda moody today cuz of some incident that happened through social network thingy. Well, everyone said, forget about it and look forward. That's the only thing I can do. Focus on my last paper and ciao!! I can't wait to go home. Seriously am kinda excited for this holiday!

Human relationship in girl's world?? One word, COMPLICATED. Gossips, exaggeration and back stabbers are everywhere. I just hope I could go through this tough time and stay strong no matter what people say.

IGNORE, that's the word that I've learnt here. They asked me to IGNORE whatever they say. So, yeah, I will try to IGNORE what they say and try to move forward and FOCUS!!

For anyone out there that supports me, THANKS. For anyone out there that lend me their ears, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

For anyone out there that is angry or hates me, I'M SORRY.

Wanted to write more here, but under certain reasons/circumstances, I'm not allow to elaborate here. till then.

IMY

No comments: