Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Belated birhday Genie. :P


Sorry for celebrating late with you cuz.. u know la.. exam! haha... I had a great day with you just now. And It's always hard to say good bye. boo~~

Photos of him. Coming up When I'm back home tmrw. Its gonna be a lonngggg day for me tomorrow! Gonna wake up at 6am, and its like 3am now! omg!! I can't imagine how am i gonna survive with only 3 hours sleep. @@....anway, I'm gonna wake up early cuz I've gotto unscrew my piano with the help of Siva!! wuuhuu~ He's just my hero!!

Ouh yea, his birthday pressie?? A guitar capo!! haha... Dunlop guitar capo!!

okay, I'm so lazy and tired to write long post now. I promise that I'd write a longer one with PICTURES tmrw! till then. :)




2 comments:

Japheth Lim Gene-Harn said...

omg that's my zaman batu hair picture =P hahahah

Catherinisme... said...

LOL... ur coconut hair!!! :P