Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Japan, 日本. 2

Japan, no doubt is a really organized country. Their bus/ Train services are always on time. If your ticket is at 7.59am, the bus/train seriously, I mean really arrives before 7.59am and starts the journey at 7.59am SHARP! One thing that makes me curious is that, why instead of 8am, they make it at 7.59am?? hmm... weird huh??

Japan? I personally like Osaka,Kyoto and other cities except Tokyo. Well, the main reason is because Tokyo people are much more realistic. Realistic as in they're much more self-centered. The people there don't really give a hoot to what you do or what you're experiencing. I think that's life over there! I could really feel the "stress" and rush of time in their blood. Well, I think Tokyo is a big city where its more to entertainment such as theater and high fashion street.

Gosh, I've got lotsa things to tell over here. Don't think I can finish them in one post!!

Okay, let's start with the people in Tokyo, *again*. Mua got the chance to experience standing in a crowd of thousands of people crossing the road! And I'm proud to say that I've crossed Shibuya's road with thousands of people!! weeee~~~~ The World's Famous crossing with big screen TV! omgness!!!! once the light turns green which indicates WALK, people started walking. omgness!! imagine one whole bunch of ants walking together.

In Tokyo, you can never see "lonely" roads. Cuz places are crowded with people! omg!! Even the subway is crowded with people during peak hours. I've seen people SQUEEZE themselves into the train. Its totally different from KL's KTM! Totally different I swear! lol....

I'm sure you've heard of UNIQLO. The one and only one shop in MALAYSIA! Malaysian actually lined up for HOURS just to get a pair of jeans or shirt. But, in japan, UNIQLO is like everywhere! omg... Ginza street, Shinjuku street, Shibuya and there's one at Narita airport. Speaking about Narita airport, the security guards there seriously do their work. they check from the tip of ur head to the bottom of ur foot. woots!!Back to UNIQLO, I entered Ginza's and Shinjuku's. Mua wanted to get smth, but end up didn't get anything, because you know why? Its all winter clothes. ewww....

Tokyo, nice to visit. But, seriously not nice to stay. :)

Okay, I think i'm done with Tokyo. stay tune for my next post about Japanese culture. :)

Pictures, Next post. :)

No comments: