Friday, December 17, 2010

Japan, 日本.



Behold, the Sneak preview of Japan trip! The place that I definitely would go again in the future!

Date : 7th till 15th December 2010.
Places : Osaka, Kyoto & Tokyo.

The superb coldness that I've never experience before in my life. Imagine when you stand infront of the air-cond with the temperature of 10 degrees. omg... Mua shivered all the way when I was walking on the streets of Japan. But yeah, It was a memorable trip! The nicest I've been so far. :)










See the tree, kesian kan? Too cold till "shed" off all the leaves! LOL....



Vending machines! I love them till max! Almost all kinds of snacks you can find! OMGNESS!







Cute sial! Too cute that I begged mummy to buy me a cookie monster plush! weee~


Ps : More Pictures coming up soon enough! *hopefully before school starts*

Toldyaissneakpreview! haha......

2 comments:

A. said...

i wanna go to japan too!!! but it must be so frikkin expensive...T.T

Catherinisme... said...

Ainul, Japan is superbly nice! U must go! Indeed, expensive!! But, It's like a once in a life time experience, so i think it is truly worth it! :)