Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday.


This is the only Tuesday I love in 2011! Omgness! You know why? Cuz there's like no scariness in Ms Lena's class today. haha... Maybe cuz she's in cny mood too?

Me had a fruitful day today. Had less than 7 hours sleep last night cuz of rhythmic dictation homework la. Result of a last minute work! haha... Dragged my ass up at 7am this morning for 8am class. TITAS! apala.... go there to be tortured with the coldness of the lecture hall. Right after TITAS is Ms lena's. ewww.. Then lunch, Then Theory class.

Pastu mua go get the cello strings and straight went for piano class. Then repair cello's C string at Miss Ong's place. haha....

ehh... Show you guys something that I got from Mr Raymond's niece. Gosh... She's the cutest thing i've ever met! She's Ashley and her baby sister is Zoe. haha....


She draw this while I was waiting time to leave for Miss Ong's house. Its written, "DONE BY ASHLEY, COCONUT TREE".


A friend of mine approach me and my friends asking what is the best present to give for his girl for valentine's. Awwww.... Why la this thing never happens to me wan? *slaps* Yea la... aku tgh jeles nih!! Shhh!!! I nak flower jugakk!!! I nak plush toys jugakk!!! I nak I nak I nak la!!! :P

I'm loving my new headset wey!!!! I can sing as loud as i can!! cuz I can't hear me myself is out of pitch or not! Weeee!!!! but in a condition where my roomate is not in la! haha....


Till then peoplessss!!!


Budak swimming club tuuu!! arhhhh..... The smile that could melt my heart again and again. omgness!!!
i'm going home! Weee!!


No comments: