Monday, February 7, 2011

1.2.2011

First day of February. Welcome Nadia to this world.

She's here after each and everyone waiting for months and months. Everyone anticipates her arrival. omgness... She's the cutest little thing I've ever laid eyes on!

I went to visit her this afternoon. She's only 5 days old. Her skin is still in pinkish. Gawd.. I can't take my eyes off her once I look at her. I can't stop myself from smiling when I look at her. gosh...

I stayed with her for more than 5 hours today. And I notice that how a mother sacrifice their own sweet time just to look after her 24/7. How the baby reluctantly drink the milk, how the baby cry for her own mother and so on so forth lah.

I held her hands of course. Believe it or not, her whole hands can only grab my one finger. omg.... God's creation, how wonderful it is! How the baby grows. omg... I can't really describe the feeling i'm having right now. Her fingers felt so soft... omg.... *heart melts*

Nadia, loves sleeping while the tv is on. isn't she wonderful?? She loves music according to what her grandma said.

When I look at her, my heart melts. Each and every emo things gone!

Her cry, memang macam alarm clock. haha... every two hours, she need to be fed. every hour she'll poo. haha.. *normal la for newborn*

I didn't carry her, cuz she's like sooooo FRAGILE. omgness.. the head can turn like 360degress... * exaggerating*

5 days old. still can't believe it. :) When she open her eyes, u'd want her to look at you and call u. haha...


May God bless her.


ps : Iwanthebraceletefromindia!!

No comments: