Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beetle.








How I love driving beetle. omgness..... I love driving beetle. I love driving beetle!!! I love driving beetle, I love driving beetle.... haha... I can go all day long!! But I still love my Myvi. :)

Things had been so complicated nowadays. goshhh... Had critical thinking class in the evening and what the lecturer said kept me thinking. It keeps running in my mind till I don't have the mood to go for dinner just now. sighh.

CANCER. 6 words who kills so many people in the family. :'(. *someone* might be one of the victim someday in the future. That's why I've been emphasizing appreciate everyone around. Live life, LOVE life.

I'm Scare tho. yeap, i'm scare.

nvm... like I mentioned earlier, live life!! These are some of the picta that I got them from Kah hui's new ELM...






Kah hui & mua





Ini ialah cutest thing I've ever met. Don't try to bully her.



Pretty, eh?


You should see her in curly hair. U'd fallen for her at first sight. :)


till then.

ps : Valentine's, anyone?

No comments: