Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23.2.11


mood : Save you by kelly clarkson!


Tiring day. But I'm glad that I've used up the day well. English class was at 8.30am, but I went at 9am! lol... Straight kena buat essay once I stepped into the room!! goshh... Luckily It was in the morning and I'm still bluurrrrr with things. blaaa... I just wrote what's in my head!

Straight after English class was music history class. Lucky us to have exam last week, if not i'm so dead this morning! Straight after Music history, here comes my piano and cello class. I practically ran towards my car and get back to my room to get my baby cello. Rush siall!!!

pastu, came back around 3 without having any lunch mua rush towards music room to practice for tomorrow's performance. omgness.... luckily I asked Elaine to buy me lunch, if not, i'm gonna have gastric for the 2nd time in a week!!! Thanks to her!!

omgness... Then class at 5 pulak. stupid critical thinking!! grrrr.... tak suka sial!!! That lecturer who wears the same pants everyweek and wears a cap to class!! apala!!! *slap*

Got back to room and straight *piaakk* on my bed!! ewww....

Night time, mua had dinner with him. lovely one. :)
______________________________________________________________________
me miss you like ALOT!!! once a week is more than enough. Me likey!!! hipp hipp hurrayy!! IMY!!!! xxxxx!!


till then, all the best to me for my first public performance with all my coursemates!!

No comments: