Monday, February 14, 2011

The special day


Tadaa!! :P



Before I start my story, have a look see at my babes first. 3 pretty ladies went out on a night to E-gate. Supposedly makan kat Hidden, but then i suggested E-gate. Then we wanted to enter some kinda Italian restaurant, but FULL la of course. Then ended up go papa rich. But then, those foods there weren't meant for V day, so We masuk Secret recipe after angie went to survey! haha.... Love them till max! Pictures!!!



Giee, Yjing and mua!


Yinn Jeng and Mua. xxxxx!!


Giee!!!






Love this pic taken by yjing till max!!













Valentine's this year was a whole new experience. I woke up from a dream of me receiving suprise and, it did come true when someone came knocking at my door as early as 8.30am. I was in a really blur mood where I wasn't in my specs. gosh.. I was squinting my eyes to look at the flower girl. -.-...

He bought a bouquet of chocolates which is my favourite of all time! haha... Love them till max. I cannot resist the temptation of looking at those chocolates without eating it, so I've got one ball out and MAKAN lah of course! apala....

dinner? nah.. I didn't went out with him. He got this cell group thingy but then he texted me his cell group was cancelled when I was out with my girls.

Everything started like 4 months ago. hmm.... he said something that.. um... made me think? I was waiting for him to say those words like 3 months ago. I think these 4 months made us understand each other more. It was a great night after dining with my babes there. Me talked with him for almost 2 hours? haha... I don't let him go away till pass Vday. *wink*

Anyways, I'm really glad to have you. *hugs*






No comments: