Saturday, February 26, 2011

:P

Fruitful day indeed!!! Woke up early in the morning to get my baby myvi for service! Imagine me waking up at 6.30am on saturday morning... ewwwww, right?! haha... I know!! Cousin texted me, asking me for lunch together with uncle n aunts cuz is baby Nadia's one month birthday! I'm shooo excited for the lunch just now, cuz its been quite some time since I last saw Nadia. I wonder how she is right now!! :)

Things got worse when I had sorta expired bread from bread history!! Omgness!! I couldn't stand the pain while I was otw to cousin's house. So yea, I called my cousin, informing her that I won't be able to attend the lunch. ahhh... *sad*

ahh... Me went for movie with him at first avenue after I felt much better. "drive angry" is the movie. Star rating, 0/10! Superbly VIOLENT movie which I memang antiiiiii all these while!! ewwwww..... tak suka Nicholas cage act those kinda character mann!!!

Went to SNL just now. yeah, Love the talk. Imigrant workers. We, Malaysians, don't appreciate them, we treat them as if they are responsible to do those jobs. They too, have their own family, their own dignity. hmmm..... Imagine one day Malaysia for not having those imigrants building our sky-scrapers!! Dear Lord, please bless them.


ps : L.O.V.E

No comments: