Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yoghurt

Taaddaa!!!! Say I'm healthy, please anyone?? ><


Yoghurt is rich in potassium, calcium, protein and B-vitamins

&

Research shows yoghurt strengthens and stabilizes the immune system.



Okay, I was shopping for some groceries and while I was browsing through the fridge, I saw this thingy waving at me asking me to pick him, so yeah, I picked and I have something to tell you, Its superbly nice! Wink*

I've always got this anti-ness of soft and mushy-mushy foods, but this Yoghurt turns out to be naisee! can da bian, yoo!! Fine... It helps in digestion lah.


The lactic acid of yoghurt is a perfect medium to maximize calcium absorption.In yoghurt the process of growth from milk into yoghurt involves the conversion of lactose into lactic acid. Lactic acid helps digest lactose. In other words, yoghurt provides the enzyme needed to digest milk products.Research shows women who eat 4 cups of yoghurt per week have less vaginal and bladder infections.

My aunt is the best cook in making yoghurt! She makes the best yoghurt in town, yo! :)


ps : Imissyou? :P

No comments: