Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weeping

So its coming to the end of 2nd semester of year 1. I'm sad. Cuz we're gonna be apart for like 5 months. That's really long to be exact.

He just told me that he's not gonna stay during study week. At first, I thought we could spent time and catch up with each other during study week, but, it wasn't like that. Sigh~

He went back to KL for only 2 days and I can feel the sadness inside my heart. My heart weeps silently without telling him. I can't imagine not seeing him face to face for 5 months. He's gonna be in KL and I'm gonna be in Penang, Ipoh and at home. That's like a hundred miles away. :'(

Hey, I'm telling you that I'm super sad now whenever I thought of the separation that We're going to face in just a few weeks time. :'(.

For a split second, I don't want this sem to end that fast. Exam week, I definitely won't be seeing you during that time, you know how I study, right?

Anyone outside there can teach me how to maintain a long distance relationship? I'm terrified. I'm scare. I'm sad.

Hey, Whenever I tell you i'm sad, I'm just hoping you'd be there for me. the word, *everything is gonna be alright* dosen't seem to work on me.


Till then. ~

2 comments:

LiyU said...

gal...dun b sad k...both of u sure got chance to meet each other wan during break...
me and li yan also din c each other very often mar..turn the way to like sms or fon calling la..or even webcam or 3G..

Catherinisme... said...

yu. Its different by meeting face to face mar. hmmm....