Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's next?

So, I've got my long awaited 600D. What's next on my list? Current most wanting item is...... *drum roll please*





Instant camera, babeh!





White colour fish eye camera! Wootsss wootss*


So, why instant camera and why lomo?

Reason #1 : I've always wanted an instant camera. Where I love to collect photos taken by myself and my love ones. So, yea, I'd make a whole lot of collection out of this instant camera if I own one. :)

Reason #2 : Lomo. I'm influeneced by gene obviously! The apps on his I-touch is so tempting! I love the apps! Simply edit using the lomo camera apps would result in a nice photo.


Reason #3 : How cool is that to carry a fish-eye lomo camera if you can't get any nice accessories to hang over your neck!! haha....

I love taking photos as I could capture the very moment down and I'd love to share my thoughts and the very moment with the whole world. :). Cuz the time won't stop for you to capture those moments with your eyes. Some things meant to be happened and some things meant to be like that. :)

And yes, I want a whole new clothes in my wardrobe. New shirts, new dresses, new shoes, new heels and lots more. Its been awhile since I get my last mooks. omg... how long ago was that? A year?! ewww...... I miss buying mooks. Fyi : Mooks is from Aussie. Only available in KL, yo!!! Roxy is not my cup of tea anymore, btw!

ahhh... new line of coach bags! *itchy*

No comments: