Friday, March 11, 2011

Desperate momento

I was in English class till 6pm today. I didn't know Earthquake and tsunami happened until I switched on the radio. I called mummy straight right after hearing the news. She sounded so worried for both of us(bro and me). I know how it feels like to be a worried mum.

She sounded so worried and daddy was there worrying too. I received 14 missed calls from them which makes me so guilty for not answering them. I didn't answer, cuz I switched my phone to 2nd sim card.

Mummy's voice made me worry and quickly made myself to contact my bro as well as his gf. I Couldn't get through.... After so many times of trying, I still couldn't get through.

I received a call later from daddy. I was kinda reluctant to answer it. Cuz it MIGHT be a bad news. Goshh... I was so nervous to say "hello".

For that very particular moment, I got alot of things I wanted to tell my brother who is in Japan now. That's why I've always emphasize on appreciate each and everyone of u around.

The feeling of so helpless after knowing some love ones who is in danger and is 30000 miles away from me is really BAD!

Pray is the only thing I can do and I've been praying ever since I received this news.


"Be strong and take heart,

all you who hope in the LORD."
Psalm 31:24

No comments: