Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome home and welcome.


Welcome my new baby. His name is Canon in 600D. My hero drove all the way from Ipoh to Penang just to get me to Ipoh as well to get this baby. How I love him. Thanks daddy. Thanks for everything in my life. You made dreams come true. I love you.

It was bro's birthday on the 18th which was yesterday. Went to makan besar2 kononnya in Ipoh. :). I'm glad that he's back. He's going back to Japan next Wednesday.





The Birthday Boy :












Crys and ced.



Family. *ignore the waitress*




To someone that I concern.

Hey, You know I miss you right? I know you're stressed out. I do hope that u'd share everything with me. Don't keep it to yourself only. I'd glad to hear everything from you. I'm a good listener, okay? So yea, keep it simple and easy, share your things with me. your problems, your sadness and your everything. I'd love to unburden your stress, alright? I repeat here, Don't keep it to yourself. That's a way to maintain a relationship, isn't?

Btw, I know you miss me and you don't wanna tell me that you miss me. Idk why. That's like always when we're apart. ewwww... Keep your pride away and say it out loud!! I mean it!! show your love, Don't keep it inside your heart. You pulak know what a girl wants and purposely don't wanna show it out. I am a girl, ok? :P.

I'm writing this to let you know that I love you that much! Mwuahhh!!! It's gonna be like a week of not hanging out with you next week! Omgness!

Like I said earlier, A phone call or text is more than enough for me. This is me.


ps : ILY & IMY!


No comments: