Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A million thanks

My phone is dead. I can't text with my W910i. This happens like three days ago. ahhh.. I can't do anything with it. Restarted my phone again and again, but it dosen't seem to work. So, I gave up on trying.

I gave my phone to Elizabeth cuz She knows someone who repairs phone. So yeah, I was "hand-phone-less" for a day today. Goshh.. How I miss texting with him. I can receive his msg, but I can't reply him!



So yeah, He got me this.




Introducing my new baby. This baby's name is genie!! <3




I love him as much as he loves me. Thanks for the phone. I'm blessed with him. Thanks like a million thanks!!! This is a two sim card phone! weee.. Am getting a digi number like tomorrow!!! weeee.... Thanks again! I rub you!!!

He's always there for me to pinch and slap! :P. I love him. When I needed time for myself, he'll just keep quiet. haha... memang wanna pinch him for being such an obedient boyfie! Mwuahhhh!!! I love him for being such an understanding boyfie! And one thing I dislike is, He know alot of thing bout girls which freaks me out a lil'. :P

ps : Iloveyou.

No comments: