Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Everything is fine


Hey peeps. Another blog post again.

The one and only left town for a night. He's going back to KL for his internship interview! *finger cross*.

Well, Started off today with TITAS early in the morning at 8am. Then LSP401's interview. I think it went well? Omgg.. Just gimme an A!!

Next, I had kinda rough day today. goshh... Felt so tired whole day but I don't feel like sleeping.

#1 :
Someone molested my 2nd baby, cello. When I asked that someone, He denied it. *fine*

#2 :
Baby cello got knocked and the G string is DENTED. *Stamp Feet*. GRrrr...... The moment when the sound "piak" produced, My heart shattered. I don't dare to open my cello bag. At that very moment, I thought all of the strings would have broken. But, NO.
The situation worsened when the GUY came in and ask then blaaaaaaa about his theories. I just kept quiet tho.

#3 :
Performance is this Thursday and I'm so DEAD.

Fine... The whole point about today was. My heart shattered because of the SUPERBLY LOUD SOUND produced when my baby got knocked. :'(


Well, hey. I just wanna tell you that everything is fine. I don't blame you on knocking lah. Just forget about it, alright? *hugsssss*


Weeee..... See the RAWR!! It means I LOVE YOU in dinasour! So cute, right?! His is white mine is green!! <3


Ps : Quiz on Thursday and Aural class is on Friday. *faints*

No comments: