Friday, March 4, 2011

Talk

I called daddy this evening right after English class. My phone is dead. I can't text but to call only. The conversation goes like this.

me : Daddy, I used up quite alot of money this few weeks.
Daddy : Nvm. Just use it lah. Not enough, just tell me. U can pay me back in the future.

awww... Isn't it the sweetest thing a dad can tell a daughter? In just a split second, I just felt like he's the greatest man on earth! He loves me that much that he wouldn't mind me over spending. And He promise me to get me a canon 600D. Which now, I felt a little bit guilty asking for one dslr. hmmmm......

Daddy is just the greatest man. I couldn't resist saying that I love him. He is the one who brought me up and walked with me throughout my life. For the past 20 years, I've been giving him problems and problems to solve. Now, I'd promise myself to study hard for my own future and for him. yeap... Its march now, and i'm gonna hit the books already!!!

jia you! God bless me.

ps : imissyouandthanksforbeingthereforme.

No comments: