Friday, April 29, 2011

Last day Of exam!




Seriously, today is the last day of 1st year after wrapping with with contemporary exam. I was full with activities today which I don't expect myself to skip breakfast and lunch. My meal was only at 5pm today. omgness. Luckily no gastric. :P

Had dinner with Dr Yumi with coursemates at Penang Tims Square. It was just a simple dinner with awesome food and chat/gossips. Superbly nice ber-bonding time with lecturer and coursemates after weeks of exam(torture).

So yeah, as I was saying earlier. Rachel called at 8.45am which I suppose to wake up at 8am where I put my Itouch on snooze till I woke up cuz of the call. omgness... Get myself ready right away then, *poofff* out of hostel to practice room to practice. hmmm...

Exam was supposed to be at 10am which postponed till 11am which then postponed till 12pm. -.-. Ouh wait.... Supposedly On Monday(25-04-2011) morning at 10am. mana tau???
Luckily, I'm done with everything. Right after Contempt exam, I rush for my cello class, errr.. my last cello class before 4 months break. Pastu, Rush back to usm to attend recital till 4pm. omgness.. Super pack, kan? :P

Ahhhh... Dinner and movie with him wrapped up the night. Am superbly happy to have movie with him. Cuz It was like one month ago since we last stepped into the cinema! *wink*



_______________________________________________________________
Mua spent rm100 for cleanser! I don't expect it to be rm100 tho! I thought its gonna cost me for rm60-rm70. mana tau, they don't sell 50ml. Ewwww... So, I got this lah....








ps : Thanks to him who carried my piano all the way to winnie's place. *muacks*
ps : piano class at 9am tmrw! Omg! @@

No comments: