Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy two months!

Omgness! Two months already since the day I say, yes? mwuahhh!!!

I miss you like sooooo much!!! when was the last time we went into the cinema together? When was the last time you cuddle me? When was the last time you hug me tightly? When was the last time you stare into my eyes? *imma faint already*

It's exam period, me was so stress last week till I kinda neglected him. So sorry. He bought me chocos to release my stress which I finished it up in just 5 mins! omg!! A pack of m&m! Crazy, right? All because of TITAS and WORLD MUSIC that made my brain gone hare wire! omg!

Last Friday, It was a lovely dinner though it was short. I felt like I fall in love with you like again. So sorry. Cuz of the stress-ness till I put u at the back of my mind.

Yeah, We've gone through difficult stages and I believe we can do it for the next four months *super anxious*.

He asked me, what made you into me. I couldn't answer that cuz its just feelings that I felt towards you, dear. Inner feelings that I cannot express it out by words. :)

I miss you patting my head and say, I miss you.
I miss you staring in my eyes and say, I love you.
I miss you holding my hands and say, come let's cross.
I miss you cuddling me and say, listen to my heart beat.

Thanks for this two months. I may be the suckiest hot tempered girl in the whole wide world, but you are the suckiest boyfie I love! Mwuahhh!!!!

Study week, I was so close with a few of your besties till I felt so close with you, dear. It was the happiest moment in this relationship. Imma know all your bestie, gimme time! muahaha..... They were the ones whom I felt so close with and brought back my secondary school mates memories. <3

Thanks for bringing me up and thanks for making me a real independent girl. Thanks.



Ps : youarejustthebesttillIdon'twannaloseyou. alright?
Pss : wearegonnabejustfine.
psss : Iloveyou.

No comments: