Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SCREAM!

Mood : Love Story by Taylor Swift!


Scream till my lungs fall out. Wait, Will they come out from my mouth? *think*

Done with 1st year and now what?


To-Do List for this 4 months :

#1 : get all of my piano pieces done this 4 months, My dear Beethoven, choppin, schumman and more, love me please.
#2 : Get "The Kite Runner" book from bookstore and read it! ouh yea!
#3 : Get all the fats off!! *Gym ball and swimming everyday at Perak Golf House*
#4 : Bring Grandma around Ipoh. *to pantai and lumut hopefully*
#5 : Learn Cello from uncle!
#6 : Learn piano from Dr Alyssa! *The most exciting part, yo*


There are still a long list to do in my mind tho. Ouh yea! Mumsie just got herself Iphone two weeks ago! Omg!!!!!! She didn't even tell me!!! She promised to get me one half a year ago, end up she get it for herself! ewww... jealous! Surprisingly she knows how to use "facetime" application which I thought she don't know how to use it! haha.. alright, my mum is learning!

One funny thing about mummy is she's actually not really good at internet and computer stuff. She once actually tried to pinch the screen on my lappie. She thought my lappie screen is like Ipad which she is sooooooo used to pinch it on her Ipad to ENLARGE pictures!! How funny, right?! I've always got reasons to tease her when it comes to internet and tech stuff!! haha..... But, when it comes to brands like La SenZa, Che Che and superbly high end make up brands, She's the QUEEN. No one would dare to argue with her!

Imma get her Bumper to protect her Iphone. I save money, yo! I eat bread everyday, FYI.

Anyway, It's gonna be a really exciting 4 months ahead. I can't wait to get it started and I hope its gonna be a longggg 4 months, please! I don't dare to face my 2nd year!
______________________________________________________________________

Ahhhh.... He promised me so many things. Thanks. I can't get anyone better than you. I've told myself many times, Never let you go. Thanks for your patience and your heart that always accommodates me no matter how occupied you are.

BIGGG sorry for those who sees me when I stress. I memang show it out on my face when I'm stress. Ahhh.. Sorry. :(. This is just me. I pushed myself to hard this time. Too much pressure from all over. It tensed me up last two weeks. I hardly sleep before 12am last two weeks. It's soooo not me! I slept at 3am. Which I think He influence me lah! CUZ he NEVER sleep! :P

______________________________________________________________________

Now, I just can't wait to go back Kuantan. *instead of kemaman*. A bunch of Best friends are there this coming 4 months break. I seriously hope to see them!! ALL OF THEM! ahhh...

Till then. Imma stop here.


ps : Start packing lah. The most exciting part every sem! muahaha!!

No comments: