Saturday, April 2, 2011

When

When things get complicated I just need you to say, hey, things is going to be fine and let HIM lead us.

Pull me back, That's the thing that I want you to do ever since day 1. But, You stand on ur pride with your face held high saying, I bet we are going to be back together in less than a week without me doing anything. This is the worst sentence that A guy can come out with. Such a selfish guy, isn't?

Well, I've met this kinda guy like for the very first time and i'm encountering it. This is the worst guy ever i've meet where his words are worst than ever! Forgiving again and again and forgetting it again and again and promises again and again which eventually breaks my heart in the end. I'm just too tired for everything.

Can't you unburden me?? Can't you understand just a little tiny bit of me myself inside? I don't want to tell you directly that you're hurting me, but I want you to read this and think about it!

I was so excited for buying you the drink, but you turned everything down and not saying sorry until evening? Imagine that, you said sorry after 3 hours? The word sorry comes from KL wan issit? -.-


Being with you is rather crucial. This no doubt tested my patience level till the MAX! I mean it, MAX! I am not a girl for you to critic on, not for you to bully with, not for you to leave it aside when you're under pressure.


FULL STOP, i said. The next thing I wanna hear is, I LOVE YOU, please don't leave.
Instead, What I heard was, fine, if that's what you want, then ok. just make sure you made up your mind.
BREAK IT THEN. The next thing I wanna hear is, hey, don't be like that. we'll make it thru.
Instead, you said, I bet you will come back in less than a week without me doing anything.


The worst conversation I had and I've been like this for the past few weeks. I just don't show it out to my friends, but its been buried deep under so that I could present a happy face each time I socialize with other people. I buried deep under so that they won't ask.


You can never be the romantic guy that I've always wanted in my very own fairytale world, but you are the guy I love deep from inside my heart. You are the guy whom I just want to share all my problems with. You are the guy whom I want to lean on with till grey hair grows.

And yes, you may be the suckiest guy in his words, but you are the best guy in writing to his girl.

I don't do promises now. Cuz u've been ditching me ever since you know me and you've been breaking promises ever since the twenty fifth day of February.

Everything about us is about HIM. can you put that aside and just think only two of us?Think about your own problems, your own character, your own personality that can be changed for our future, will you? sigh~

You're the suckiest guy I've ever met but you're the guy I love and you're going to regret this if you continue like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that you are angry of him right now is what he said at the last sentence of challenging you a week thing, but if you are looking throughout the picture of what happened in the first place and think of his position of saying so, then it wouldn't happen anyway.

He is just letting you go at the moment because he is tired of you having this concept of threatening to break out but expecting him to catch you back, which if you look back in the past, how much he has done in catching back.

You just really need to be more mature in this matter. That's all i can say. As long you could learn how to analyze things better, then it's ok. I always see from both views.

I know both of you are missing each other and still love each other and why make it such headache and not giving each other more understanding? It's not about saying sorry or apologizing him but how much both of you have grown.