Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4 months

End of April already. A quarter of 2011 has gone just like that. And my first year in usm is coming to an end.

Reflecting back how I was when I first stepped in USM. How much I hated the hostel that I got. It was so dirty and small and yea, the revolving fan which is SUPER DUPER annoying! And you know what? I don't own a hair dryer for the first few weeks, so I kinda like sit under the REVOLVING FAN and wait for my turn to blow my hair! ><

I was devastated the first two days cuz I don't have any friends here. Angie twisted her ankle and left me alone there.

I remember how I mix with a group of friends here. My life turned over to a real exciting one. For the first time, I talked with a bunch of friends who are nice be get along with in USM. They're kinda like a saviour that time. Cuz I was being so lonely that first two days.

Ouh yea, forgot to mention my ex-roomate who never talk. haha... Apparently, she only talks to indians and malays. As I wasn't in that group of race, so, she never turn to me and talk. That's why I say I was devastated for the first two days.

I remember how I forced myself to sleep and thank god I was too tired enough to sleep and yea, we have to wake up very early in the morning just to go for prayer. hmm.. A nice experience tho!

It was July when I entered USM. I was in usm for two whole months(which i think it feels like 20 years) before I went back home. And I was so excited on the bus practically smilling for the whole 12 hours in the bus telling myself that I AM GOING HOME, finally. That was for two weeks break during raya period. Super happy that time!!! How I miss my GETHA back at home!

Btw, That was the time that I swear to myself the I never will take bus back home to Kemaman. Cuz it was freakin' cold inside. It feels like i'm in a movable fridge with idk how many wheels! haha..... *CRAZY*

One week that passed just like that was so much to be kept in mind. A bunch of new friends that i know here are going to be my friends for life. I love knowing new friends.



Thanks for all the memories that we had.






ps : Last paper tomorrow. * i can't wait to shout*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ada nama aku ... haha