Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm telling you


That it was the very first women's conference held in EPCC penang. Superbly nice due to the speaker. She'd been doing this for the past 10 years. Imagine how thick is her book if she's gonna write a book based on her experience.

The way she laugh would just crack everyone in the hall into laughter. I just love the way she talk. Thank God HE lead me to this conference and this conference obviously impacted me somehow.

This morning, The women's conference kicked off by shaking hands with people around you and greet them by saying, " you are beautiful". Isn't the nicest thing someone can say it to you like everyday? Tho I expect my own boyfie to say to me everyday. -.-

Know quite a number of new friends which I know its coming to the end of the sem and its kinda late already. But, yeah, who knows what's gonna happen next semester?

Learnt :

1.Build a bridge and cross OVER!
2. How you build your relationship with HIM reflects on how you build relationships with you own friends.
3. Be brave.
4. You are beautiful no matter how old you are.
5. Break the walls among everyone. ( This could make a HUGE difference)







Wai Quan & mua.




Carmen & Melanie .



Fong wan, Tien hui, Me and Winnie. :)




Winnie, Carmen, Tien hui, Joanna and Melanie.



ps : Still got quite a number of photos yet to be uploaded. :)
pss : can anyone teach me how to upload a gif. file?? please?

No comments: