Wednesday, May 4, 2011

:)

Currently in Ipoh now. Started my cello lesson which I don't like the teacher. omgness. He sucks wey. He don't even know the right bowing technique(Which I kinda help him). All he knows is pitching and rhythm! Ewww... Imma find another cello teacher! Grrr...

Me had a short session with Alyssa today. She's gonna be my one month piano teacher in Ipoh. A doctorate student from US who loves Goreng pisang, idk why! haha... She's good! She saved my Nocturne piece wey! My triplet! Ahhh.. Thanks!! :)

She kinda inspire me to continue for masters and PHD btw! The way she describe living in Colorado, US which kinda made up my mind to study well in music and continue doing it till PHD! :)


This is the link to see her! Superbly well played Mozart's piece!


ps : Can't wait to start my lesson this coming Friday!!

No comments: