Tuesday, May 10, 2011

.


We've been trying hard for 2 months. But It dosen't seem to work out like what we expect to be.

We've been trying hard just to make things work. We've been just trying TOO HARD for this relationship.

We're from different world. We know each other so well that we know we couldn't loose each other, but this time, we just have to learn to let go of it.

Maybe things are to rush? nah... I don't think so. Cuz we've been trying for the first 6 months and tried for 2 months just burden us more.

We are much happier to be besties rather than boyfie/girlf.

Think back last October, the first time I know you and the first time we meet each other. How happy we were that time? How big were our smiles that time when we meet each other?

If God really wants us to be together, HE would make our path crossed again. I hereby, wish you all the best in everything and thanks for everything that you've taught me.

We still are besties and I believe we're gonna be the best of besties! I'm gonna miss all the memories we had.

Promise me to go PKA, church or hang out with me together when we meet, will ya? Imma accept everything now. you too! :)






I'm keeping this. B&W. :)

No comments: