Tuesday, October 12, 2010

She's my B-I-A-T-C-H!

mood : sedih yang teramat2(is this even a word?)

I miss her so much ever since we were apart last two years. She left to KL for law degree. We meet at least once a year. Cuz both of us were so busy with our stuff. She's my babe.... I miss talking and crapping with her. We always talk stuff about boys and what's going on in our life.

She's the one I go to whenever I needed someone to talk. arghhh.. I hate missing her. AND AND AND.... She's leaving for UK soon, i think.




Harminderjit Kaur with her super short hair.. I miss ur long curly hair, babe! :(


Lol.... super old pic! It was taken in during Chemistry class! :)


yay me before braces! haha.... en en on the left and the babe on the right! :)



I'm so free to upload pics here today cuz i don't feel like doing anything now! so damn not in the mood of studying! arhh... I might gonna start late tonight! I'm going home this friday!! I'm too excited for this that's why I don't wanna touch any books now! haha... daddy's coming to get me! omg omg!! He's my super dad cum hero!! :) <3

No comments: