Saturday, October 2, 2010

@@

Been facing the computer ever since I woke up this morning. I've cracked my head for the report for Mr Johan's work!

5 hours, I've counted!! gosh.... 5 hours, but i'm still stuck at baroque period. sigh.... cuz its really difficult to write in bahasa melayu!!

Books after books for refering and google after google, wiki after wiki!! arh..... Felt like banging my own head to the wall!!

I stopped writing after Baroque period, cuz i really cannot stand it anymore. so I went for a sleep. Gosh.. u know what?? CHILDREN nursery rhymes kept spinning in my head! cuz u know why?? I just had singing test two days ago. I kept singing those songs again and again until it actually "stick" in my mind. gosh... now its really difficult for me to "peel" it off!! *HELP*

I'm looking forward to teaching in kindergarten this coming Thursday. Its actually part of our course outline. :))... teaching kids how to sing with all the methods that I've learnt! COOL!! I really wonder how it'll be!

Currently waiting for the arrival of my new cello!! omg omg omg!! I'm so excited!! haha....

Piano class these days kinda stress me out. Cuz my teacher keep on stressed on my fingers. sigh... more and more practice is needed!! arhh...

meanwhile, my bass guitar training session is only limited to every Tuesday, wednesday(with prof) and Friday. sigh.... My fingers hurt everytime I play. :(

Till then, i've gotto continue my work again! Classical period!! gosh!!! I've gotto get it done by today!! I mean it!! today no matter what!!

No comments: