Saturday, October 16, 2010

A day with 3rd year seniors.

Guess what?! I went out for almost 7 hours to prangin mall and komtar with my seniors. I had lotsa fun with them. One thing that i didn't know was, they were actually so friendly and fun to be with. lol...

7 hours was worth it. Cuz I threw everything at the back of my mind. Assignments, presentations and revisionS!! omg!! I'm soo staying up late tonight. plus, I've got to laugh my head of with them. haha...

one particular question that everyone around me asked nowadays. "what happened between u two". yeah.... I admit. There's a gap between me and someone whom i'm gonna talk here. I feel sad about this incident. I was kinda alone all these while. I was so sad cuz i've got no one to talk to about what's happening in my mind. I was so sad that I've lost this friend.

Eli is the only one that I talked to about this matter. I cried everytime I talked about this matter. Cuz it really breaks my heart.

you know what I miss the most? I miss the laugh!! I wanna be crazy again! I don't wanna be the one who faces books and plays piano every moment!! I don't wanna be the one who gets isolated!!!

I cried cuz I can't stand the pressure!! I blamed myself because of this.

Thanks seniors for the one day trip. I really had lotsa fun except for the looking for clothes part. haha...

No comments: